Turkish Citizenship Law
Turkish Citizenship Law
As Manyas Law, significant changes were made in the Turkish citizenship legislation by investment in 2018 on the subject of Citizenship Law, and the application and principles were determined in the field of investors’ acquisition of Turkish citizenship.
Foreign nationals who have invested $ 400,000 in real estate can obtain citizenship in Turkey.
For this, it is sufficient to undertake not to sell the real estate to be purchased for three years. The spouse and children under the age of 18 of the Foreign Investor can also benefit from the citizenship right.
Manyas Law Firm carries out all the procedures in official offices meticulously, following the laws and regulations, starting from the transfer stage of the title deed, to the valuation of the real estate to be purchased, from the residence permit to the citizenship application and then to the acquisition of citizenship in order to acquire citizenship in Turkey by investing in real estate.
Employing Foreign Personnel by an Employer in Turkey
In order for an employer to employ foreign personnel in Turkey;
The paid-in capital of the workplace must be at least 100,000 TL or its gross sales must be at least 800,000 TL or the last year’s export amount must be at least 250,000 USD. With the exception of the foreigners who will work in the works taken by the state tender, it is a legal obligation for companies to have at least 5 Turkish citizens working for each foreigner to be employed.
Minimum Wage to be Given to Foreigners
The minimum wage to be paid by the employers according to the professions of the foreigners to be employed and the jobs they will employ is determined by the Ministry.
Gross wages to be paid by the employer;
- For senior managers, pilots and engineers and architects requesting preliminary permission; 6.5 times the minimum wage.
- It is 4 times the minimum wage for engineers, architects, and unit or branch managers.
- It is 3 times the minimum wage for teachers, foreigners who will work as psychologists, physiotherapists, masseurs, masseuses, musicians, stage artists, acrobats and similar titles, and those who will work in jobs that require expertise and mastery.
- Foreigners who will work in domestic services, such as salesperson, marketing-export officer, must be 1 times the minimum wage.
If you have questions about citizenship law, you can contact us by clicking the button, and get advice and information.
Services Provided Under Citizenship Law
- Making applications to official authorities and following the process for obtaining residence permits for foreigners living in Turkey,
- Making applications to official authorities and following the process so that foreigners living in Turkey can obtain a work permit,
- Making applications to the official authorities for the extension of the residence permit of foreigners living in Turkey and following the process,
- Providing information and consultancy services to foreigners about Turkish Law and legal legislation,
- Evaluating the Turkish Citizenship status of foreigners living in Turkey and making applications to official authorities in case of fulfillment of the conditions sought in the legal legislation and following the process,
- In case of any violation of the rights of foreigners living in Turkey, the necessary lawsuits are filed and the lawsuit process is followed and concluded,
- Providing information and consultancy services within the framework of legal regulations regarding the acquisition of property by foreigners in Turkey,
- Providing information and consultancy services within the framework of legal regulations regarding the marriage of foreigners living in Turkey,
- Opening divorce and family law cases of foreigners living in Turkey and following and concluding the litigation process,
- Due to the protection of the hidden rights of foreigners living in Turkey from international private law and agreements to which the Republic of Turkey is a party, filing the necessary lawsuits and following the litigation process and concluding them.