Merger and Acquisition
Merger and Acquisition
Manyas Law Firm provides legal consultancy services at every stage of merger and acquisition processes and transactions involving domestic and foreign companies operating in various sectors. Our team provides services such as due diligence, merger agreements, joint venture agreements, consortium agreements, share transfer and share pledge agreements to their clients, who are buyers, sellers, target companies and project financiers, in mergers and acquisitions. provides support in obtaining all necessary permits and licenses in the process.
With its experienced staff, our Law Firm also provides services in the fields of internal corporate governance rules and the creation of internal regulations in this direction, in order to ensure that company practices comply with the current legislation, after the completion of mergers and acquisitions. Our office also provides all kinds of consultancy services in the preparation phase, application phase and implementation phase regarding the division and type change related to company structuring. In addition, with regard to Competition Law, services are provided on horizontal and vertical agreements, license agreements, mergers and acquisitions and notification of joint ventures, and applications are made before the Competition Authority for negative clearance and exemption procedures, monopolies and practices restricting competition.
If you have questions about mergers and acquisitions, you can contact us by clicking the button and get consultancy and information.
Services Provided in the Field of Mergers and Acquisitions
As Manyas Law, the services we provide in the field of mergers and acquisitions are as follows:
- Legal status and risk determination (Due Diligence),
- merger agreements,
- Joint Venture contracts,
- Consortium contracts,
- Share transfer agreements,
- Share pledge agreements,
- voting contracts,
- Drafting, amending, analyzing and negotiating sovereignty and shareholder agreements,
- Obtaining all permits and licenses,
- Establishing internal corporate governance rules and internal bylaws in this direction, in order to ensure that company practices comply with the current legislation,
- Making applications before the Competition Authority in monopolies and practices restricting competition
- Legal consultancy in the preparation phase, application phase and implementation phase regarding the division and type change related to company restructurings.
- Regarding Competition Law, notification of horizontal and vertical agreements, license agreements, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures,
- Negative clearance and exemption procedures